Ryan McDonnell has been selected by the Grandview Heights Public Library Board of Trustees as the next Director of the Grandview Library.
Columbus Metropolitan, Worthington, and Southwest Public libraries have joined the Central Library Consortium (CLC)*, bringing better service to patrons and resource & cost sharing among nearly a dozen Central Ohio library systems.
Beginning May 22:
- 11 Central Ohio libraries will serve 1.4 million residents in six counties.
- Get access to 1.2 million titles—double the titles these libraries currently offer.
- Get faster delivery of member library items.
- Reserve materials from any member libraries’ collections.
- Each library’s patrons receive reserves first for their library’s items, before they can be reserved by patrons of other libraries.
- Return materials to any member library.
- To check out in person, you will still need your individual library’s card.
NOTE: From May 17-21, Grandview Library patrons will need their Grandview Library card to check out items, as our computer system is upgraded to add these new members. Our catalog and other online services will experience disruptions during this time; WIFI and Internet computers will be available.
* The Grandview Library is a founding CLC member and the Administering Library. The CLC was founded in 1988, funded by an LSTA grant written in part by the Grandview Library, and was among the first in Ohio to institute daily delivery among the members to share materials and to do cooperative licensing of databases.
Mon-Thurs 10 am-8:30 pm
Friday 10 am-6 pm
Saturday 10 am-5 pm
Sunday 1-5 pm
November 22 at 6 pm
1685 West First Avenue
Columbus, OH 43212
Circulation (614) 486-2951
Reference (614) 481-3776
Youth Services (614) 481-3778
Administration (614) 486-2954
Fax (614) 481-7021
Automated Phone Renewal