Digital scanning and faxing are now available at a special station in Reference!
- Digital scanning is free!
- Please limit use to 15 minutes when others are waiting.
- Send your scanned document (for free) to:
- Smartphone/tablet (you must have a QR code reader app downloaded to your phone)
- Google Docs
- SkyDrive (Microsoft docs)
- B&W printer ($.10 per page) or color printer ($.25 per page).
- FAX: $1 per page (U.S. and Canada only).
- Coin-operated station accepts $5 and $1 paper bills, and $.25, $.10, and $.05 coins.
Enjoy this terrific new service at the Grandview Library!