The CLC is a collaboration among 14 Central Ohio library systems, including the Grandview Library*. Benefits include:
- Cost and resource sharing among libraries
- Patrons can request items from any member libraries’ collections
- Faster delivery of library materials
Join us in welcoming these new member libaries and enjoy access to more materials!
* The Grandview Library is a founding CLC member and the Administering Library. The CLC was founded in 1988, funded by an LSTA grant written in part by the Grandview Library, and was among the first in Ohio to institute daily delivery among the members to share materials and to do cooperative licensing of databases.
NOTE: April 4-8:
- Account information and item holds through our catalog will be unavailable, as we add new member libraries to our computer system.
- Grandview Library patrons will need their Grandview Library card to check out items at the Grandview Library.
- We will not be able to check in items, place holds, renew items, or pay fines. No items will be due during this time.
- Delivery of consortium items may experience delays during this time.
- WIFI and Internet computers at the Library will be available.