For your convenience, beginning May 1, 2015, many library materials will automatically renew at the end of their lending periods.
- If you currently receive reminder notices by email or text message, the day before materials are due, you will be notified which materials were automatically renewed along with the new due dates.
- As in the past, materials requested by other patrons or items that have been renewed the maximum number of times will not be eligible for automatic renewal.
- Some materials that are not eligible for automatic renewal may be available for renewal online, by phone, or in person.
- If you currently do not receive email reminder notifications, items will still automatically renew, but we would encourage you to change your account from phone notification to email so that you will know which materials have renewed and which have not.
- Please keep in mind you will still need to pay close attention to your account to review your due dates.
- Most libraries in the Central Library Consortium (CLC), of which GHPL is a Founding Member and Administering Library, also will offer automatic renewal, making many materials borrowed through these CLC libraries eligible for the service.
- You may access your account online at www.ghpl.org, call the Library 614-486-2951, or call 1-877-772-6657 (1-877-77-BOOKS) to check your due dates.