The Grandview Heights/Marble Cliff Memorial Day Parade will take place Saturday, May 28, at 10 am.
The parade begins 10 am at Cambridge and First Avenues and continues down First Avenue to Oxley Road.
The route will impact access to the library during the morning.
- Some streets near the library will be closed approximately 9-11:30 am.
- Access the library from the south or park and cross First Avenue by foot during this time.
- The parade should be past the library by 10:30 am.
Look for the library in the parade!
- GHPL Board of Trustees President Al Cincione, Friends of the Grandview Library President Kelly Reo, and Youth Services staff will be riding in two vehicles generously provided by Larry Burchfield of Third Ave. Auto.
- GHPL Director Ryan McDonnell and GHPL Foundation President Analisa Trares will be riding in the GHPL PopUp Library.