The Grandview Heights Public Library is seeking a friendly, technology and customer service-oriented individual for a Reference Assistant position.
Position responsibilities include: provide Reference service, aid in the access of print materials, and instruction in the navigation of library-supported digital services on various platforms. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a Microsoft Windows environment, possess strong technology skills, and customer service experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Submit a completed Employment Application (fillable PDF)* with a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications submitted by end of day Friday, September 9, 2016, will receive first consideration.
* If you have Adobe (free) on your computer:
- Download the Employment Application to your desktop.
- Complete application and save it by clicking on the printer icon.
- Under “Destination,” click on “Save as PDF.”
- Attach PDF file to email.