The Grandview Heights Public Library is seeking a friendly, hard-working individual for a Page position in the Circulation & Youth Services Departments.
The position is responsible for locating, retrieving, and shelving library materials. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently and enjoy working in a fun, busy environment.
The position requires considerable mobility including, but not limited to: Extensive periods of standing, walking, bending, sitting; lifting weights of up to 50 pounds; and pushing full book carts or containers.
Education: Some high school.
Submit a completed Employment Application (fillable PDF)* and cover letter to: email@example.com, Grandview Heights Public Library, 1685 West First Avenue, Columbus, OH 43212.
Applications submitted by end of day Monday, May 8, 2017, will receive first consideration.
* If you have Adobe (free) on your computer:
- Download the Employment Application to your desktop.
- Complete application and save it by clicking on the printer icon.
- Under “Destination,” click on “Save as PDF.”
- Attach PDF file to email.