The Grandview Heights/Marble Cliff Memorial Day Parade will take place Saturday, May 27, at 10 am.
The route will impact access to the library during the morning.
- Some streets near the library will be closed approximately 9-11:30 am.
- Access the library from the south or park and cross First Avenue by foot during this time.
- The parade should be past the library by 10:30 am.
Look for the library in the parade!
- Staff and supporters will be walking and riding in the GHPL PopUp Library and in two vehicles generously provided by Larry Burchfield of Third Ave. Auto.
- Participants include: GHPL Board of Trustees President Al Cincione, Friends of the Grandview Library President Kelly Reo, GHPL Foundation members, GHPL Director Ryan McDonnell, and Youth Services staff.