The Grandview Heights Public Library is seeking a friendly and enthusiastic part-time Housekeeping & Maintenance Assistant. The position provides performs housekeeping tasks and light facilities tasks.
Education: High School Diploma. Prior housekeeping/cleaning experience preferred.
Resumes received by October 25, 2017, will be given first priority.
Please submit completed Employment Application (fillable PDF)*, resume, and cover letter to: Karin DeLaurentis, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you have Adobe (free) on your computer:
- Download the Employment Application to your desktop.
- Complete application and save it by clicking on the printer icon.
- Under “Destination,” click on “Save as PDF.”
- Attach PDF file to email.
- Employment applications are also available at all library desks or call us at 614-486-2954. Completed applications are kept on file for one year.