From March 2-7, our computer system will experience some service disruptions, as new members are added to the Central Library Consortium (CLC).
During this time:
- All patrons will need their library cards to check out items.
- Account information and item holds through our catalog will be unavailable.
- We will not be able to check in items, place holds, renew items, or pay fines. No items will be due during this time.
- All CLC library systems (including new members) will be offline during this time.
- Delivery of consortium items may experience delays during this time.
- E-books/Digital Media services, WiFi at the library, and Internet computers at the library are expected to be available.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
We look forward to welcoming three new public library systems (Delaware, Granville, and Pataskala) to the consortium, which will grow to 17 member libraries and give patrons access to more materials!