Teen Summer Reading Club
Mon, Jun 8, 2009 - Sat, Aug 8, 2009
Teen Summer Reading Club (Grades 6-12)
June 8 - August 8
Reading this summer? Join the Teen SRC & win prizes for all your hard work!
Win coupons from:
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- Galaxy Games & Golf
- Dairy Queen on 5th Ave.
- Cowtown Pizza!
Sign up in the Youth Services Department beginning Monday, June 8.
Thank you to the Friends of the Grandview Library and all our sponsors!
HOW DOES THE SUMMER READING CLUB WORK?
You have 2 ways to win prizes:
- For each ACTIVITY you do, you will enter our weekly gift certificate drawings!
- For every 5 books you read, fill a reading log out and bring it in to receive a coupon pack, and take a spin to win a bonus prize! (limit: 4)
- Read a book of 100 pages or more (400 pages or more will count as two books). (no limit)
- Complete a book review or playlist for a book you’ve read this summer. Forms are at the Youth Services Desk, or you can email your review to email@example.com. (no limit)
- Attend a summer Library program or bring a younger sibling to a summer Library program for kids. (no limit)
- Draw a picture, write a poem, or create a collage (on the computer or the old-fashioned way) about your favorite book or book character. (limit: 1)
- Write us a letter or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling us what the Grandview Library and reading mean to you! (limit: 1)
Have you completed 6th grade or higher? Would you like to help out at the Library this summer? Volunteens assist the YS staff with the Kids’ Summer Reading Club. Just ask us how!