Music on the Lawn
30TH ANNUAL MUSIC ON THE LAWN
- Free outdoor summer concerts on the Library Lawn.
- Tuesdays in June & July from 7:30-8:30 pm.
- No rain location. Call 614-486-2951 after 6 pm about possible cancellation due to weather.
- 6/02: The Conspiracy Band (R&B/funk)
High-energy fun for all ages with "Columbus's Band" (Columbus Monthly).
Celebrate 30 years with free root beer floats, courtesy of the Friends of the Grandview Library. Ice cream provided by La Scala Italian Bistro owners/Grandview residents Bryan & Lisa Fiebig. Sarsaparilla provided by The Ohio Taproom.
- 6/09: Arnett Howard’s Band (Creole funk)
Danceable rhythm & blues for the entire family with this Columbus favorite.
- 6/16: The Randys (Eclectic oldies)
Fun group featuring 1950s & 60s gems with great harmonies.
- 6/23: The British Invasion (‘60s music)
Outstanding tribute to 1960s English groups.
- 6/30: Hey Hercules (Blues pop)
Vintage rock & roll reinvented featuring former Grandview students.
- 7/07: Ladies of Longford (Celtic)
Fantastic traditional and contemporary Celtic music.
- 7/14: The Fabulous Mojo Kings (Blues)
Exceptional blues from some of the best veteran players in town.
- 7/21: The Relentless Mules (Bluegrass)
Terrific traditional and contemporary bluegrass.
- 7/28: Erika Hughes and The Well Mannered (Americana)
A rich blend of soulful rock, country, and bluegrass.
2015 SEASON SPONSORS
- Friends of the Grandview Library
- Grandview Heights/Marble Cliff Arts Council
- Nationwide Insurance - David K. Sichko
- Nurtur the Salon
2015 SINGLE CONCERT SPONSORS
- 6/02: Enterprise Advisory Group - Jamie Gentry
- 6/09: car2go
- 6/23: Dewey’s Pizza - Grandview
- 6/30: Northwest Kiwanis
- 7/28: The Ohio Taproom
- The Grandview Library & Grandview Heights Parks & Recreation Department.
- Water & juice: Sold at each concert by the Friends of the Grandview Library, to benefit the Library. Drinks generously donated by John McKnight and Rife's Autobody.
- Food trucks: Two trucks at each concert, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Library. Presented by the Grandview Area Chamber of Commerce and the Central Ohio Food Truck Association.
BECOME A SPONSOR
- Support an outstanding community tradition while showcasing your organization.
- 5,000+ people attend an average of eight concerts every year.
- Sponsorship Levels and Sponsorship Application.
- For more information, contact Public Relations Associate Connie Frecker at 614-486-2954 or online.
WANT MORE LIVE MUSIC?
- Check out our Music in the Atrium indoor concert series.