HOT, NEW AND TIMELY
December 11, 2009
Your Help is Needed NOW!
If H.B. 318 does not pass in 2009, the result will be an additional funding loss for libraries, schools and local governments.
H.B. 318 will:
- Postpone the final cut in the state income tax
- Provide enough money to balance the state budget next year
The Ohio Senate has until the end of December to pass H.B. 318.
Please call or email your State Senator today!
- Senator Jim Hughes, 16th District
- Senator Bill Harris, President of the Senate
- Senator John Carey, Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee