HOT, NEW AND TIMELY
March 25, 2010
April 1: Some Library services unavailable
On Thursday, April 1, the Library’s computer system will be undergoing maintenance.
Some services may be unavailable this day.
- A library card will be required to check out items.
- Holds cannot be placed.
- If you are at the Library on Thursday, check the shelf for your holds; we may not be able to inform you at the desk.
- Items cannot be renewed.
- Items are still due on their designated dates; however, items currently checked out that are due April 1 will be due April 2.
- The online catalog through our website will be unavailable.
- Fines cannot be paid.
- Returned items will not be checked in until late Thursday or Friday.
Please call Circulation at 486-2951 with any questions. Thank you for your patience!