HOT, NEW AND TIMELY
March 15, 2013
Herb & Vegetable Plant Sale
Order herb and vegetable plants from the Friends of the Grandview Library!
- $3.25 each or $30 for 10-pack (you can mix and match).
- Prepayment required. Orders must be received by Monday, April 15. Pay by cash or check (payable to: Friends of the Grandview Library) at the Circulation desk along with your order form (PDF). Orders without payment will not be processed.
- Pick-up day is Saturday, May 4, from noon-2 pm, on the Library Lawn. No extra plants will be for sale this day.
- Questions? Contact Friends member Tracy Garrett at 614-595-3530 or email email@example.com.
Herbs (in three-inch pots)
- Basil—Lemon, sweet, Thai
- Lemon Grass
- Lemon Verbena
- Mint—Chocolate, julep, spearmint
- Oregano—Greek, Italian
- Parsley—Curled, Italian flat leaf
- Rosemary—Cottage garden, Tuscan blue
- Sage—Pineapple, purple
- Thyme—Caraway, french/summer
Vegetables (in four-inch pots)
- Tomatoes—Beefmaster, Better Boy, Big Boy, Brandywine*, Early Girl, Mr Stripey*, Orange Oxheart*, Roma Plum, Rutgers Select*, Sweet 100
- Peppers—California wonder, cayenne, jalapeno hots, sweet banana
- Squash—Butternut, spaghetti, zucchini, zucchini aristocrat, straight neck yellow
- Cucumbers—Burpless, bush crop, pickling
- Eggplant—Classic, black beauty
- Beans—Sugar snap peas, bush blue lake, Kentucky wonder pole*, Rhubarb*
- Cool Season—Broccoli, brussels, cabbage (early), cauliflower
- Watermelon—Sugar baby
*indicates Heirloom plants