Let us help you save time! We are happy to put together collections of books for teachers with a minimum of 3 business days advance notice; more notice may assure that we can pull a better collection for you.
Simply contact Youth Services at 614-481-3778 to have us pull a collection for your classroom.Tips and Guidelines:
- We are happy to gather materials by subject.
- Effective immediately, no requests will be taken for seasonal & holiday books, due to high demand. Seasonal & holiday items will be on display and available for check-out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In order to make materials available to as many Library patrons as possible, a maximum of five holiday or seasonal items may be checked out by an individual.
- In some cases, materials may be shipped from other libraries in our consortium, which can require three to five additional business days.
- In order to make materials available to as many Library patrons as possible, a maximum of 2 copies per title may be checked out by an individual.
- To help serve everyone efficiently, please pick up your classroom collection on the requested pick-up date or call for an extension.
Teacher Collection Request Form
|* = Required|