The Grandview Heights Public Library is seeking a highly-qualified, dynamic leader for our Support Services Director position.
This newly-created position oversees the support services departments, including Information Technology, Technical Services, Facilities, and Housekeeping.
This position is an active member of the library’s management team and reports to the Library Director.
The ideal candidate will have seven or more years of progressively responsible library management experience. Salary range $60,000-70,000 with comprehensive benefits package.
Submit a completed Employment Application (fillable PDF)*, resume, and cover letter to: Ryan McDonnell, Library Director, Rmcdonnell@ghpl.org.
Applications submitted by end of day Monday, October 2, 2017, will be given first consideration.
* If you have Adobe (free) on your computer:
- Download the Employment Application to your desktop.
- Complete application and save it by clicking on the printer icon.
- Under “Destination,” click on “Save as PDF.”
- Attach PDF file to email.